foot

Foot Action (Footlocker)

Sunday, November 2, 2008

TATED UP!! part 1 LastNight!!

wow what a weekend Last night when to get tated up at a new shop my boyz was tellin me about so we all thought we would check them out da place is called Redemption Tattoo
mad cool peoples man the owner's name is BOB mad kool yo he hooked us up!!
shouts out to brian for gettin my tat right on part 1 of the gods son tat he also works in a shop too check that link out to check there myspace. also we be addin the link in my Favs so u can ckeck them out there too..
butya we had the whole Get fresh krew EnT in the buildin man shouts out to 3j for gettin a tat wit me.. shits lookin mad hot yo.. but check out the pic and what not just showin u part 1 or whats goin down..

big ups too:
bob
brian
redemption tattoo
j prince
yaya
shawness
Cs da best aka lil bruh
dillhole
windall
and ever 1 that fuks wit me!!! word money

be sure to check my myspace out myspace.com/babyslim513
new mixtape comin soon!!
swiggyfresh iNc clothin comin real real soon!! website & myspace page
all types of stuff and o ya video blogs comin soon too!!
be ez be save im outtie 5000


























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner

logo

We Aint goin NO were But Up!!!