foot

Foot Action (Footlocker)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

LOSIN GOOD FRIENDS (dis REAL TALK SHIT)

wats good world... i got sum stuff to talk about salty about alot of things
seem like im losin friends.. feels like im losin them because i cant keep up
wit them.. cuz of all this other shit goin on.. sometimes it just seems like i see
my niggaz clowin wit out me and im like i should be there clowin wit them.. i here thingz that goin on and be like y aint nobody call a nigga... told you it seem like i losin my niggaz and not just my niggaz even my lady Friends "not girlfriend"
i do have ladyz that are my friends ya dig... anyways iono ima kinda lost right now but.. if yall readin this let me know whats good... maybe im just tripin hardbody..
or u aint gotta read this... it dont matter to me its just thoughts feel me..
(This real talk Shit) SwiggyFresh Be ez Be safe!!!!

1 comment:

Banner

logo

We Aint goin NO were But Up!!!