foot

Foot Action (Footlocker)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Kicks had cop these joints peep game!!

whats good world took to trip down to UN aka UNHeard Of on my lunch break at work wit my boy Chaz.


picked up sum PF Flyers these joints are mad hot man thats one of the new shoe im startin to rock now they go mad Ham got sum pic of my 1st pair and the ones i coped today

im the 1st in da nati to rock these on my feet they aint even out yet..








these are my 1st pair i coped


yea just a lil sumin sumin i coped i have more stuff just didnt feel like postin it all lol!!
ight im out be ez be safe swiggyFresh

P.S. damn this was a late night posted i should be sleep lol!!

1 comment:

  1. man look at then kracker jack prize shoes i seen then on BEAT STREET! IMA get an iraqi to make me some

    ReplyDelete

Banner

logo

We Aint goin NO were But Up!!!