foot

Foot Action (Footlocker)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Blogsite Back up and Runin!!! Via iPhone

Whats good world
Yeah I know it's been like 2 weeks since I posted Mybad my gmail was Fuk up... I forgot my email hahha but I'm back man..
Alot has poped off since u last heard from me.
Clothing line is on da way got shirts and bandanas comein..
Workin on sum new stuff got Lady Swiggy fresh dropin soon.. Jus
A bunch of hotness comein in da next months or so.. Sorry I don't have pic to show what's popin still tryin to fig out how u do that from iPhone email LOL..

Check out da Myspace
Www.Myspace.com/babyslim513
Add ya boy
And hit me on Facebook
Cecil swiggyfresh smith


But ya Shout out and big ups time!!
Shouts out to SkateBOYz,Get fresh krew ENT, Central Ave ENT
Swag Attack Ent, Da Zoo krew, my whole Swiggy Fresh iNc fam!!

Big ups to chad Aka Cmoney
Big ups to SkavB
Big ups to philly @ UNHeard OF
Big ups too Fee Fee LOL
Big ups too Money
Big ups too GOD wit out him would be no me ya di
Big ups to every1 gettin it in Doin they thang

Ight yo I'm out
Be ez be safe swiggy fresh 100


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner

logo

We Aint goin NO were But Up!!!