foot

Foot Action (Footlocker)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bizness Trip coming soon!!

Coming soon on the trip to KY lex that is meeting up with my Lex boyz from Oneness they getting me right on a print shop out the way. so i can get my clothing line jumpin off its been a long wait kinda got dicked around no homo out here i my city on getting stuff printed... so now im lookin out the states to make it happin wish me luck and pray for ya boy cause i really want this to happin got alot of people riding wit me. im just trying to (GET IT IN EARLY)
GRINDING TO GET IT!!...

SHOUTS OUT:
TO THE WHOLE ONENESS FAM
SKAV B
MT OVA at corp
DA KID
MY LIL BRUH CS DA BEST
THE WHOLE GET FRESH KREW ENT
SWIGGYFRESHINC CLOTHING Fam
and EVERY ONE WHO IS SUPPORT ME!!

THX I LOVE YALL REALL TALK CANT DO THIS WITH YALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner

logo

We Aint goin NO were But Up!!!